This is a short how-to on how to inflate a Red Paddle Co inflatable stand up paddle board, iSUP or inflatable SUP. The process is fairly simple:
- Unzip the Red Paddle Co SUP backpack.
- Remove the inflatable stand up board and pump.
- Remove the board strap and unfurl it on even ground. A grassy or sandy patch is best.
- Set the valve into the inflate position (this stops the air escaping when you disconnect pump).
- Attach the pump line to the board’s valve.
- PUMP! PUMP! PUMP!
- Pressure should be at least 15psi but best to pump to 20psi – takes about 5-10 mins depending on your technique and fitness.
- Don’t forget to attached your stand up paddle leash.
- Off you go!
For a video on how to inflate your iSUP, check out this video at Green Water Sports.